Wednesday 20 April 2016

Getting ready to #CollectExtra @MyTopps Star Wars Force Attax Extra cards


There's something extremely satisfying about building up a collection when you are a child. I distinctly remember when I must have been about ten, every week without fail, I'd excitedly go along to the National petrol station with my dad, clutching my pocket money in my hand, to buy another Smurf figurine (or, if I'd been saving up my extra pennies, a Super Smurf !) to add to my collection. The Madhouse kids have collected all sorts of things over the years, from Pokemon cards and One Direction stickers to stamps and snowglobes, and Pierre has just started taking an interest in swapping trading cards in the school playground with his friends, so when Topps, the UK’s leading collectibles company, got in touch with news of their latest promotion, I knew he'd be excited.


As from this week, they are working with MRG Stores (Martin’s, McColl’s and RS McColl’s) to promote their latest entertainment card launch, Force Attax Extra, so you can pick up a FREE sheet of 4 Force Attax Extra cards, containing two exclusive cards and two regular cards from the Force Attax Extra collection, along with the free collector binder, while stocks last. I suggest you get in quick because the binders probably won't last for long.

 The next weekly instalment will be available from Tuesday 26th April from any of the 3 stores (McColl’s, Martin’s, RS McColl) and in total there will be 7 instalments of FREE Force Attax Extra cards over the coming weeks, up until the 16th May.

To further boost your collection, on Sunday 24th April, the Mail on Sunday will feature a coupon to be redeemed at McColl’s, Martin’s or RS McColl Stores for another free sheet of cards, and two further coupons will run in the Daily Mail on 25th and 26th April. This is a great way of filling up your binder more quickly, not to mention at a lower cost.


On top of all this, there will be a competition running with The Mail on Sunday to win a family ticket to Madame Tussaud’s which includes travel, accommodation, tickets to the Star Wars Exhibition at Madame Tussaud’s, a Topps Goody Bag and a signed Force Attax card.

We'll be adding to our collection every week so I'll be back to show how it's coming along.

Disclosure : Topps are sending me some goodies to help grow our collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...