Sunday 17 April 2016

Sunday weigh-in : That's the way to do it !

Success


Last week I was very cheesed off to put on 1kg (and weigh in at 88.9kg - almost back in the 89s, eeek !) because I didn't really think it was deserved. This week, I don't think I've anything differently really but the scales have been playing nicely. I've basically almost lost the kilo I put on last week - woohoo ! If the scales have been fluctuating this much, it doesn't really make sense so I'm wondering if last week's gain was the result of my mission to up my water intake. Whatever the reason, I'm happy with this week's weigh-in anyway :)

Positives of the week

- It's been another relaxing week of blogging, baking, having fun with the kids and picking up my family history research so whatever the scales say, I've been in a happy place this week. I even gave my blog a fresh new look :)

- My jeans have been falling down so much, it's ridiculous - I think I'm going to have to stop wearing them !

- I've come up with some utterly delicious salad recipes - the warm spicy lime prawn salad is totally moreish

The badges are looking better ! - last week 5kg lost, 50lb to go, 11lb lost; this week 6kg lost, 49lb to go, 12lb lost

Current targets 

Last week's target :   Ignore the scales, enjoy the week, eat well, live well, be happy !! (DONE)


This week's targets : Back to work, back to routine. A loss, however small, will get me back into the 87s

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  :  88.9kg 
WEIGHT TODAY :  88.2kg 
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.5kg
STILL TO GO : 18.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.7kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. :)





Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



6 comments:

  1. Yay for falling down jeans! Scales are mean, I've decided! Although sometimes I think our bodies are a bit behind, so if one week is a bad week food wise, it won't show until a later weight in, that's my theory anyway. Although if that's the case next week for me will be awful!
    You're doing so well, and enjoying life is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on your weight loss, you are doing amazing. Scales can be evil, I would go with the fact that "your jeans are falling down" :-) Thank you for sharing this at the Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up, Have a Great Week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on losing that pesky 1 kilo chick! Getting back into a routine again always helps! As for your jeans falling down... you know what that means! You need a shopping trip to buy some more! :) Hope you are having a fab week and thank you for joining in with #WeightLossWednesday, hope you can join in this week! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I already had the next size down ready and waiting in the wardrobe ! ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...