Saturday 29 May 2010

Kosmea Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum



Well, here I am, about to review my third and final product for mypure - awwwww. But next month I'll get some more - yippee ! The final product in this month's beauty bloggers' package is Kosmea Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum.

I have tried a sample of Kosmea handcream in the past and I remember saying it was lovely and luxurious but the fragrance of roses was a bit overpowering. Well, I was surprised to find that this facial serum has the same rose scent - it's not unpleasant but it is very strong so if you don't like roses, that might put you off. Presumably all Kosmea products must share this same rose fragrance : "Kosmea took Australia by storm in 1993 when they launched the first 100% pure certified organic rosehip oil. Since then Kosmea have gone from strength to strength with a complete range of skin care based around organic rosehip oil."

I have to admit, the actual feel of the product when you apply it to your skin isn't altogether pleasant - it's slightly sticky and even slimy. Luckily, this feeling doesn't last for long and once it has been absorbed by your skin, I have to say I'm impressed. My skin felt plumper, perfectly moisturised and soothed.


This is a serum though, not a moisturiser, so you might want to use it underneath your moisturiser, not in place of it. On the mypure website, they explain : "Apply to skin after cleansing in the morning. For added daytime hydration wear under Kosmea’s Replenishing Moisture Cream. At night-time no extra moisturiser is needed for skin that feels wonderful the very next day."
I preferred using it at night rather than in the morning because you have to wait a few minutes for the skin to absorb it, particularly if you want to wear make-up, and I'm in too much of a mad rush first thing in the morning. As part of a night-time pampering routine, it is lovely though, and I genuinely did see the difference on my skin next morning.
It's pricey - £25.00 for 20ml or £49.99 for 50ml - but then most miracle skin products that actually work usually are. If you're used to paying out for high end skin care anyway, you might like to give this natural option a try.
star rating : 4/5


RRP : £25 for 20ml

for more information : http://www.mypure.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...