Tuesday 29 March 2011

Limited Edition Apple & Blackcurrant Fab Ice Lollies


One of the most over-used words in my vocabulary is fab ! I can't help out, it just keeps popping out, when I'm talking to people (usually to the girls, when I'm bigging up something they've done !) or replying to emails. So I had to laugh when I was asked if I'd like to receive a goody bag from Fab ice lollies. This time I won't have to hold back in my review, because I'll be allowed to say they're "fab" !!


The girls got highly excited when they unpacked the lovely parcel delivered by the postie. There are three pairs of totally funky flip-flops that I've put away for this year's summer holiday in Turkey, some ultra-cute penguin badges thay they've decided to share with their friends and a gorgeous retro-style Fab bag that is definitely mine mine mine !! Oh, and quite possibly the best bit of all - some vouchers for us to try out the new Fab ice lollies.

Yes, this fab ..err, clever bit of PR is to highlight the launch of a limited edition Apple & Blackcurrant Fab ice lolly specially created for the summer of 2011 and they're hitting the shops this week !
Needless to say, we headed straight off to the shops with our vouchers to try them out. We couldn't find them in Tesco's or Sainsbury's but Asda came up trumps and they're absolutely delicious - lovely and zesty and tangy and refreshing for hot summer days. I've got a really sore throat this week and they've been perfect for cooling down my poorly throat. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it !!)  I'll still be buying the original flavour too, because they're unbeatable in my opinion, but I can safely say, both of these lollies will be living in our freezer for the whole summer !

Go on, I have to say it ! They're fab-solutely delicious !

star rating : 5/5

for more information : http://www.myfabland.com/

Other reviews you may be interested in :


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE fab lollies. I would LOVE to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect weather for trying them at the moment ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASDA opens at 6, we are so there. Thanks for the heads up!

    From two very keen Cambridge students

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if it's just me but the apple and blackcurrant seems to have less flavour like the ice is seriously watered down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...