Sunday 6 March 2011

Wagg dog treats - Happy birthday to Didou the dog !

It was Didou the dog's birthday this week. Two years old ! I still remember when we had all the puppies causing havoc ! (If you weren't following me back then and want to see some very cute photos, you need to check out my family blog from when they were born - it starts here then follow their progress for 2 months as they got bigger then went to their new homes !) He's changed a lot in 2 years but Vicky, his mum, still licks him all over (in his ears, eyes, bum, even in his mouth !) to get him clean ! Awww that's maternal devotion for you !


Well, to celebrate his birthday, it seemed like a good time to pull out the two packets of Wagg dog treats that we'd been sent to review.


The first pack we received was their Training Treats ("oooh they're shaped like little bones", squealed Juliette !). The Wagg website describes them as "meaty bones in 3 delicious flavours: chicken, beef & lamb. With added yoghurt for healthy teeth & bones." They contain no artificial colours or flavours, no added sugar and they are oven baked for great taste. They sound very tempting - but even I'm not pushing my reviewing that far so I'm just taking their word for it ! They are small so are ideal as a training aid for puppies. 


Next up was the Sensitive Treats from Wagg - "Delicious meaty treats with easily digestible lamb and rice for dogs with sensitive stomachs. With added pre-biotic to help improve digestive health. Enriched with Vitamins & Minerals. No Artificial Colours or Flavours. No Added Sugar. Oven Baked For Great Taste." Sophie loved the fact that they have a little doggie paw print on them ! 

Both sound seriously nutritious and healthy but would the dogs like them ? Well, the photos say it all !


Definitely interested !


You can see from the blurs how much tail-wagging is going on here ! So I think that says it all. Big thumbs - err paws ! - up from our two four-legged friends, Vicky and Didou !
PS : A lot of you have blogs of your own and often ask me where I get the things for review. Well, if you've got a dog and a blog, you can request a bag of dog treats to review here too. Feel free to post a link to your review in the comments box, I'd like to see your doggies (and opinions) too !

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £1 for 125g

Other reviews you may be interested in :

4 comments:

  1. Well I don't *do* dogs, but how cute are they?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were very cute, especially as they got to the boisterous 2 months stage, but I was nevertheless very glad to wave them all off to new homes, especially as I was heavily pregnant with Pierre !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really not a dog person but these cuties could convert me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...