Thursday 10 March 2011

Boots Treat Street - the new site from Boots Advantage Card

I love my Boots Advantage Card. I use it whenever I buy all the family essentials then treat myself to pampering goodies with all the free points so I can have a good splurge without feeling the slightest bit guilty ! I was therefore really excited to see that they've extended the offer now. It even includes ebay ! Read on for more info :

****************************************



You can now collect Advantage Card points when they shop online for a wide range of brands for the whole family including Mothercare, ToysRUs & Lego.



Shopping for the family couldn't be easier - or more rewarding! Whatever you need to buy for your kids, your husband or yourself, shop for it through Treat Street and earn points to treat yourself in Boots. By shopping online at Boots.com/treatstreet from over 50 fantastic brands, you can boost your Advantage Card balance by collecting at least one point for every pound spent.



To help spread the word, Boots has enlisted the help of money saving expert Jasmine Birtles to provide useful advice & tips on how online shopping can save busy families both time and money. You can see her video below.



for more information : http://www.treatstreet.boots.com/

Other reviews you may be interested in :


3 comments:

  1. I haven't got an Advantage Card yet, but this video has just made me want to get one! I never knew what Boots Treat Street was about until now, sounds more like my kinda thing than Tesco. I wonder what other shops will start signing up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use my advantage card all the time, didn't realise you could get points on other websites too! thanks for letting us know! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's brand new, looks like a great way for getting extra points :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...