Wednesday 16 March 2011

Want to win a totally free iPad 2 ?! - iDealy contest


For those of you who use twitter, you'll know that there are certain words to be avoided at all costs if you don't want to be spammed to death ! Certain totally innocent words and phrases will be picked up by the spambots and you'll receive dozens of DM's telling you about a (probably fake) competition or dodgy website selling various cheap imports !

It happened to me earlier and I'm not actually totally sure which words I used but I have a sneaky feeling it was "win" or "great prize" because I'd just announced the winners of a couple of my giveaways. Suddenly I was swamped with DMs telling me about ways of "winning a totally free iPad" !



I therefore sniggered and almost instantly deleted an email that came through earlier telling me about a genuine competition to win one ! More to the point, you can even win your very own customised World Tour worth £20,000 !

If you're interested, you can enter this contest online at http://www.idealy.co.uk/world-tour-contest. Good luck and if you win the world tour, send me a postcard !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I don't get much spam on twitter. I don't know why. I'm feeling left out :)

    Thanks for the comp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...