Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent Calendar Daily Competitions


Well, it's the first of December and my email inbox has been bombarded with companies telling me about their "win a great prize every day from now until Christmas" Advent Calendar competitions. I know I have a lot of compaholics folling my blog, so I thought I'd give you a handy list to come back to every day from now until Christmas. Good luck and let me know if you win anything !

****************************************************






more to follow as I clear out my emails !!

Don't miss out on my giveaways right here on my blog either : http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/search/label/giveaways

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this list, only recently started comping seriously - its a bit addictive! I'll be using your links. Hoefully I'll call back to tell you what the postie brought me from them.

    Good luck with your entries. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...