Thursday 26 January 2012

We're seriously lusting after the Team GB bedding and towels !



As soon as I laid eyes on this picture, I absolutely loved the bedding showing Pride the Lion, the official mascot for Team GB at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Sophie thinks it's fabulous too and as it only comes in single size, I may have to splash out on a set for her room. Or we may grab one of the matching towels then we can all use it !



But that's not the only gorgeous design. Sophie also loves this Queen's Guard quilt set. Decisions decisions !


Mums and Dads (or anyone else who sleeps in a double bed) don't have to miss out either. I would love to see these stylish Union Jack designs adorning our bed but I'm not sure what French Madhouse Daddy Mike would think of sleeping under the Union Jack ! Shame !


He might prefer this colourful design, featuring a matrix of all the official London 2012 Olympics pictograms, which represent the 38 Olympic sporting disciplines. Looking at all those sports would make you feel so tired you'd fall asleep in record time too !

The funky twin mascots Wenlock and Mandeville also put it an appearance.


As does the Team GB lion logo. There are so many funky designs, it makes it so hard to choose. (And part of my frugal side is saying oooh wait until it's all over and then buy the whole collection in the clearout sales !!)


If you prefer more discreet designs,  you could go vintage with the Historical cushion and bed linen.


It's nice but I have to admit, I have a serious weak point for the Union Jack designs. That must be my patriotic side coming out !

I've just headed off to see if I could find an online stockist and I'm pleased to see that some of them are available on amazon - result !

All the Olympics merchandise, including bed linen and towels, is available throughout the UK at a variety of stockists. For full stockists' information, go to www.ashleywildegroup.com

RRP : £30 for the single quilt cover/pillowcase set, £18 for the sports towels



Other blogposts you may be interested in :

 

8 comments:

  1. these would look great in my kids rooms i have 7 so they could eac choose a design !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just brilliant. At first glance I thought there wouldn't be anything for girls - but there is! Wow - they've thought of everything. I adore the Queen's Guard set.
    @mumoffunkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much Olympics merchandise there is, some of these things would be great for my eldest son who is crazy about the Olympics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where would you buy the blue London bedding at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was on amazon but now that the Olympics are long gone, it may not be available not more

    ReplyDelete

  6. Do you looking for a great deal on Duvet Covers India at low price? Buy Duvet Covers Online from Jagdish Store Online with free shipping. Order Now 2023. If you have any query, contact our well-educated experts at: +91-9310219261, +91-7982042479.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across this captivating blog post while indulging in the excitement of the Olympic Games, and I must say, the enthusiasm for Team GB is contagious!
    bailey's discount center has gained a reputation for its extensive selection and competitive prices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The author beautifully captures the spirit of unity and support for our incredible athletes. jcpenney coupons in-store 10 off $25 fantastic discount center that offers a wide range of products at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...