Friday 20 December 2013

Chewits Selection Box review


Whenever I hear the words selection box, I automatically think of chocolate so it was a pleasant surprise to be offered a selection box containing fruity sweets, particularly as they are one of my childhood faves, Chewits.

I must admit, I didn't know there were so many different varieties of Chewits available. The selection box contains 6 packs of Chewits in five flavours (orange, blackcurrant, cola, fruit salad and two packs of strawberry ) and two packs of Chewits Extreme (sour tutti frutti and sour apple).

I was pleasantly surprised on two counts - not just the variety of flavours on offer but also the price. You can pick one up for £2 at ASDA which is a bargain in my books (and I bet they'll be even cheaper after Christmas if there are any left !).

Just to get you in the festive mood, here's a cheeky little Christmassy video featuring Chewy the Chewitsaurus !



Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Slim Fruits Pastilles review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...