Tuesday 10 December 2013

Getting ready to jazz up my festive leftovers with #Christmascondiments


This rather exciting mystery parcel arrived at The Madhouse last week. What would be inside? Were the green and red festive colours a clue?


Inside were a whole host of #Christmascondiments waiting to jazz up my leftovers. I'll be spoilt for choice, between the Colman's packet sauces (Onion, White, Bread and Parsley), the Hellmann's mayonnaise (lemon, mustard, garlic, black pepper, regular and light) and the jars of Colman's sauces (mint, horseradish, apple and cranberry). I'm also very intrigued by that tube of instant gravy !


I'll be sharing my ideas here on the blog and you can also find out what everyone else is making by following @UnileverKitchen and the hashtag #Christmascondiments.

Disclosure : I received a parcel of ingredients in order to take part in the challenge.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Great British Chefs Cooking With Kids app review

Madhouse recipe : Pork & Apple in Creamy Cider Sauce #UKWinterChallenge

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum, love all my condiments, will keep a look out for everyone posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...