Friday 6 December 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 6/12/13


Another busy week with after school meetings so I'll need more quick and simple meals that can be made in advance or just thrown together swiftly.

Saturday

lunch - I think I might have to go freezer-diving and clear some space so it could be anything - potato waffles, BBQ chicken bites and vegetable fritters would probably go down well with the kids but I'll see what I find !

dinner - homemade soup and bread

Sunday

lunch -  traditional Sunday roast with all the trimmings  

dinner - leftover soup or a sandwich

Monday  

dinner - flatbread pizza and salad

Tuesday

dinner - we're off to see Father Christmas at Madhouse Daddy's works so there will be drinks and nibbles, I'll see how hungry we are when we get home - this could be a good night to try the soft baked feta with crusty bread and tomato salad

Wednesday

lunch - chicken thighs with a season and shake-type bag/sachet of some description with pasta and veggies

dinner -  Mexican butternut squash casserole with rice

Thursday

dinner - something to use up the leftover ingredients from a Kitchen Nomad box so maybe Vietnamese Crispy Crepes, Saigon Summer Rolls or Mexican Rajos Tacos

Friday

dinner - either cottage pie or fish pie, depending on what's in the freezer

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was as organised! during December my head is a mush lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Yum! Everything sounds so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...