Thursday 19 December 2013

Scotch gave me a helping hand with the Christmas wrapping


Today I decided to tackle the huge pile of presents that still needed wrapping. Luckily Scotch had sent me through a goodie bag filled with useful tools to help make it a breeze.


The handiest item in the pack was the Handband Dispenser which, as the name suggests, has an elastic wristband so you can wear it on your hand or wrist.


No more constantly losing the roll of tape under the wrapping paper and snipped off tags and the precut strips are ultra convenient.


I whizzed through the wrapping in record time and didn't get frustrated or accidentally rip the paper with a rogue bit of tape once, as often happens usually.


And when I ran out of gift tags, I used the Expressions Tape because you can write on it - although I am sure this could be incorporated into some lovely crafts projects so I didn't want to use too much of it for this.

Thanks Scotch, for one less pre-Christmas headache ! Now I just need to buy some more wrapping paper !

Disclosure : I received the products in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Ralph the Dog Scotch Magic Tape dispenser review

1 comment:

  1. I could do with one of those Handband Dispenser's lol. Would make things easier!

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...