Tuesday 16 June 2015

Putting some spring/summer in my step with Damart ! (review)


Damart recently got in touch and asked if I'd like to have a look at their Spring/Summer 2015 collection and pick something summery to review. I thought it would be a great time to add a splash of vibrant colour to my wardrobe and this dress looked perfect.


In the original photo that I saw, I thought it looked like a fairly flimsy sun dress but it is actually really good quality and is described in the catalogue as an "evening dress in a shantung-silk effect fabric and a stunning summer print, perfect for weddings, garden parties and summer evening events".


It has a flattering tailored cut that pulls you in in all the right places but it is also very comfortable and wearable. You could dress it down with a pair of flip flops, oversized shades and a floppy sun hat or dress it up with heels and a clutch bag.


I love the funky, vibrant colours and print that are perfect for lazy sunny days and I was also very impressed to see that it is fully lined.


I was initially wary when I saw that it is made of 100% polyester but it actually feels nice - not at all scratchy or hot, as I was expecting. The great thing about polyester is that it stays pretty much crease free so I left it on a hanger to dry (it can't be tumble dried) and it didn't really even need to be ironed, making it great for taking on holiday.

The dress is available in sizes 10-28 with an RRP of £45/£50 depending on the size. You might also like to know that Damart currently have a mid season sale on, with up to 60% off selected lines.

for more information : http://www.damart.co.uk/

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress, it really suits you. Donna Loxton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty summer dress, very vibrant. You look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely on, I always think of Damart as an old persons pull on shoes, thermal vests and such like, my how they have changed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's still what they're most famous for but they have stuff to suit all tastes and ages too

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...