Thursday 4 June 2015

May #KitchenClearout Roundup & June's Linkie


This month was just a blur - May passed by in the blink of an eye ! - so I didn't make much headway in my master plan to clear out my kitchen cupboards. Apparently I wasn't the only one though so hopefully I'll see some more of you joining in next month !

Some intrepid cupboard-rummaging managed to produce ...


Raisin Oat Biscuits (it's too hot to eat porridge now so this is a great way way to use up that bag of porridge oats lingering at the back of the cupboard !)


A double whammy - Hairy Bikers' Cheese Pie (used up some over ripe tomatoes) and Deep South Brown Sugar Steak (lurking in my tin of seasoning sachets)


Another seasoniong sachet find - Piri Piri Chicken & Mediterranean Veg


Don't throw away leftover mash - it can be made into Corned Beef Hash-chouka (and it tastes a lot better than it looks !)


Just to prove I can do pretty food too ! - Chocolate & Chestnut Truffle Hearts, to use up a tin of chestnut puree that has been lurking at the back of the cupboard for months 


Fancy joining in? Here's this month's linkie ... You can link up as many posts as you like, old or new - just add my badge to your blogpost somewhere please and add a link to the monthly linkie post (that's this one for this month).







3 comments:

  1. May just rushed past! Will definitely try and join in this month. My cupboards are full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does the time go? Like the chocolate/ chestnut hearts - bet they tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have to join in too I've got loads of stuff in my cupboards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...