Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunday weigh-in : A Week of Calm


This week has been calmer - everything is winding up at work and we only have one week to go until the holidays - phew ! It's been a week of exam invigilating though so there were two mornings that started with mini pain au chocolat/pain au raisin/croissants in the staffroom at work - tasty but full of calories ! Next week will end with a big pot luck dinner too and a farewell drinks party for all the teachers and staff who are moving on next year.

This week the scales revealed a 300g loss - that'll do, at least it's going in the right direction !


Positives of the week

- Stress levels have dropped dramatically - I wanted a week of chilling and that was what I got !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Lose the 1kg I put back on this week. Find time to chill out and regroup before hitting the wii fit regularly again. (good enough)


This week's targets : Get back on track - listen to the slimpod, get a couple of wii fit runs in and get menu planning with lots of salads and fruit. Aim to get down to the lower end of the 86's.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 87.3kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 87.0kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  6.7kg
STILL TO GO : 19.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.3kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










get the InLinkz code



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. Well done on another loss! You're doing so well! I need to get my backside into gear and start cutting my portion sizes down and doing more exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loss is good, it's important to focus on your wellbeing so it's great that your stress levels have dropped! If only all weeks could be like this.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it has been a quieter week and your body will be thanking you for it!! Well done on the loss this week chick! I could really eat a pain au chocolat now!! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on a great loss, it's fab when weeks just work isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...