Sunday 21 June 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Counting down the days


Life is intense at the moment - at work and at home. On top of all the end of term madness at work with report filling, meetings and sorting out everything for next year, all three of the Madhouse kids have had an overfilled diary for the past few weeks too. Just this week, Wednesday was Juliette's school trip to Walmer castle and Broadstairs (had to drop her off at 6am and pick her up at 10pm), Friday was her appointment at the orthodontist's (in the end just for X-rays), Saturday was Pierre's school fĂȘte/class dance display and today we were signed up for doing a boot sale but I just couldn't face getting out of bed at 6am to go and set up.

My body has taken over and told me to stop. I've got a cold, feel achey and tired all the time - I even wondered if it was flu midweek. On Friday, when I got home, I fell asleep for an hour, yesterday afternoon I slept for 2 hours in front of the telly and this morning I slept in until 9.15am which is unheard of !

Certainly no time or energy for any sport, apart from all the general rushing around (which has kept my steps on target). I was expecting a gain or a no change at best this week so I wasn't surprised to see a 1kg gain.The only good thing is, the worst is behind me. Only two weeks left at work until the end of term and a lovely two month long holiday to look forward to. Bring it on !

Positives of the week

- I'm still alive !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back into the 85 point somethings .... aim for 2 x wii fit runs ... listen to the slimpod
(big fat fail)


This week's targets : Lose the 1kg I put back on this week. Find time to chill out and regroup before hitting the wii fit regularly again.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 86.3kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 87.3kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  6.4kg
STILL TO GO : 19.5kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +1kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










get the InLinkz code




Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


3 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep on top of things when you have little time to do so, it all takes time, something we all lack every now and then. A 1kg gain isn't terrible, especially when you're ill. I hope you feel better soon.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon - it'll all be better in a fortnight when I'm on holiday ! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh chick, I am so sorry, I am so behind with commenting at the moment. That really does sound like it was your body's way of saying 'Oi, Cheryl, you need a break for a bit!' It has been hectic for you the past few weeks, not long to go now though and you can have a well deserved break. Hope you are having a better week! Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...