Friday 5 June 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 5/6/15



As I came back from Poland late on Saturday night (or rather early on Sunday morning), Madhouse Daddy had already done the weekly shop so it seemed a waste of time doing a menu plan. It's been weird scratching around every night without a plan, looking in the fridge to see what could be cobbled together into a meal, even though I used to do it all the time. Definitely time to get back to the menu planning ! It'll be a weird week though as I'll have a late after-school meeting on Tuesday and on Thursday, I'm on a school trip and won't get back until late too.

Saturday 

lunch - fajitas or a trip to McDonald's for a salmon salad

dinner - cod with spicy lentils

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner - the Madhouse grandparents will be over and we have a leg of lamb in the freezer !

dinner - sandwiches if anyone is hungry

Monday 

dinner - lamb rogan josh with the leftovers (assuming there are some!) - otherwise twice baked potatoes

Tuesday 

dinner - veggie burgers with rice and refried beans (nice and quick if I get in late !)

Wednesday 

lunch -  chicken à la normande (with mushrooms & crème fraîche) with mash and green beans

dinner - lasagne

Thursday 

dinner - quiche and salad (as long as I've been organised and made it on Wednesday, as I'm on a school trip)

Friday

dinner - cauliflower/broccoli cheese

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

1 comment:

  1. Mmm that chicken à la normande sounds delicious. Hope you get some down time as well in amongst all the busyness xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...