Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Can I have my life back please ?!


The end of term (and even the school year) is nigh, so I got back from our work trip to Poland with masses of deadlines looming and an absolute mountain of marking and report filling to get through. This meant that my two half days off disappeared without any time to do my wii fit runs,  so I wasn't expecting a great result this week - at best a no-change. I'm therefore delighted to see a loss, even if it's a small one. 400g down on last week.

Positives of the week

- I've totally failed with Juneathon so far but I should find more time this week

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back to Wii Fit runs (aim for 2 x 30 mins) but it'll be a busy-busy week at work. Try to do something every day for Juneathon. (total fail - didn't have time)


This week's targets : Let's try again - Get back to Wii Fit runs (aim for 2 x 30 mins) but it'll be a busy-busy week at work. Try to do something every day for Juneathon.

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months - plenty of time for heading off to Turkey in August !

first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.9kg, my pre-xmas weight (done )
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 87.1kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 86.6kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  7.1kg
STILL TO GO : 7.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.4kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)











get the InLinkz code



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. It's simply impossible to do it all sometimes, I always curse myself for not keeping up with my routine but life sometimes gets in the way. Plus you've lost a little weight so it can't be all bad. Although it is horrible feeling like there is no time for anything! Good luck this week.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on a fab loss despite a busy week
    Hope everything calms down for you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your loss this week chick, it will spur you on and sounds like it came as a lovely surprise! Keeping up a routine is hard when you are a mum. You will find time to keep up with everything even with the holidays! Hope you are ok chick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so well! It's a long hard slog I'm sure buy you'll be feeling the benefits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...