Monday 3 November 2014

Vertbaudet Happy Price Parka review


As I look out of my window, it's grey and drizzly and the wind is making the soggy leaves blow all over the place. Temperatures have nosedived and it's definitely time to pull out the winter woolies and warm coats. In fact, I'd rather stay snuggled under the quilt in a perpetual PJ day, to be honest ! In other words, it was perfect timing for Vertbaudet to send us this funky coat for Pierre to roadtest !


The mint green colour is lovely - Pierre snarled "yay I'm a Ninja Turtle" before running all around the park like a maniac with his hood up ! It's the perfect length for a child because it doesn't get in the way of their legs for all the important stuff like straddling seesaws and climbing up the climbing wall. It's a lovely thick padded coat that is beautifully snuggly and warm for the cooler weather.


It also has deep pockets, ideal for stashing tissues, conkers and a dozen other little boy treasures. (I always put my fingers in very tentatively when I need to empty the pockets to put his coat through the wash because I never know what I'll find in there !) The zip is also child-friendly - Pierre managed to do it up all by himself, unlike some which tend to snag or are very stiff.

If you like the coat but don't like the colour, it's also available in charcoal with a red lining on the hood. The £25 price tag is very reasonable as it's lovely quality.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £25

for more information : www.vertbaudet.co.uk

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Chatsters Gabby - Your interactive BFF review

Some last minute Halloween baking !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...