Wednesday 28 August 2013

Look what I treated myself to today !


If there's something I really don't need any more of, it's cookery books. So I didn't buy a new one when we went shopping today. I BOUGHT TWO !! In my defence, there is a fab selection of celeb chef recipe books on 2 for £10 offer at WHSmiths at the moment so they were an absolute bargain because they had a RRP of £20 each to begin with.

I started off looking at the Hairy Bikers Diet book and ended up getting their Mum Knows Best and Big Book Of Baking books, which is basically the opposite ! I've had a flick through and seen loads of recipes that I can't wait to try out. Yum !

Have you bought a new recipe book lately? I saw loads that I would like to add to my already overflowing cookery book shelf !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Book review : Fun Food For Fussy Little Eaters (How To Get Your Kids To Eat Fruit & Veg)

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ooh me too - looking forward to trying them out :)

      Delete
  2. I like their way of cooking, much more down to earth normal every day food than some books out there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true, love the local recipes from regions I've never been to too :)

      Delete
  3. We all deserve a treat every now & then I've just bought myself some new stitch markers, a whole £1.80 inc P&P But I'm thrilled with them. Sad but true LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oh I'm the same, doesn't have to be expensive - even a chocolate bar or a McFlurry will do when I fancy some retail therapy !

      Delete
  4. That's a good deal! My dad loves watching their programme so maybe I should get these for his birthday, although my mum would say he has too many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i enjoy watching their programme x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...