Monday 12 August 2013

Yves Rocher Nutri-Repair Hair Repair Oil review


Yves Rocher UK has created a new range of botanical hair care aimed at very dry to frizzy hair. The Nutri-Repair range uses botanical, silicone-free cleansing ingredients for lighter hair, which contain paraben-free and colourant-free formulas.

They sent me through what they are calling the hero product from the range, the Botanical Hair Care Hair Repair Oil which is enriched with restorative babassu oil and macadamia oil to nourish the scalp.

The instructions recommend using it twice a week by applying it to dry hair before shampooing. I smeared some through my hair over the whole length for ten minutes before jumping in the shower and at first thought my hair felt lank and greasy. After washing it out with shampoo, I was seriously impressed though. Even without using conditioner or my usual hair mask, my hair felt soft and sleeker and it definitely had more shine. My very thick hair often looks a bit lifeless and after using the oil, it had definite bounce. And all of that after just one use !

It's not cheap - a 150ml bottle costs £10.90 - but a little goes a long way and I really think it's worth it for a deep conditioning treat for dry hair in need of a little TLC. Ooh, I've just had a look on the Yves Rocher website and you can currently buy it for £5.50 so at that price, I definitely recommend snapping up a bottle to give it a try, especially if you'll be mistreating your hair over the summer with lots of sun, salt and chlorine.

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £10.90 for 150ml (but currently half price)


Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Time for the Traditional Beat-The-Heat Haircuts !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...