I don't usually take any vitamin or mineral supplements - I figure that I eat lots of fruit and vegetables so I should be covering all my needs in my diet - but the first line on the back of the pack of Seven Seas Perfect 7 Woman that I received to review did make sense. It said : "You probably do various things to keep yourself youthful and fit from the outside. But do you do enough against the signs of aging from the inside?"
They go on to explain that the Seven Seas experts have been researching the impact of marine oils for more than 70 years and have identified seven key needs for women, that have all been addressed in Perfect 7 Woman.
1) Skin & Nails - Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and nails
2) Hair - Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
3) Energy - Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to energy yielding metabolism
4) Brain - DHA contributes to normal brain function
5) Vision - Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
6) Heart - essential fatty acids DHA and EPA support the maintenance of normal heart function
7) Hormonal Activity - Vitamin B6 helps to regulate hormonal activity
Inside the pack are two purple blister packs containing tablets and two silver blister packs containing fish oil capsules which is a 30 day supply. You need to take one of each each day with a drink - the good news is, they taste of absolutely nothing and there are no side effects like fishy burps.
So how have I been feeling? Well, pretty good actually but I'm on holiday at the moment too so that could explain the extra energy. I have noticed that my nails are longer but I bite them when I'm stressed or annoyed, which again happens more when I'm at work so time will tell ! It's really no hardship taking them though so I'll definitely keep going until the end of the pack and I may well look into buying more, especially if the extra energy and stronger nails continue once I've gone back to work.
There is also a Perfect 7 Man version available too. If you head over to Boots, they are both currently on a 3-for-2 offer, making it the perfect (7!) time to stock up.
RRP : £9.99
Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.