Friday 13 March 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 13/3


My #KitchenClearout linkie is up and running and my kitchen cupboard clearout is continuing, but I'll also be trying out some of the recipes from my Japanese Kitchen Trotter box. In other words, it's a total mixed bag this week !

Saturday 

lunch - probably a trip to McDonald's for a salmon salad, if not I'll go freezer diving !

dinner - spaghetti carbonara (with leeks, bacon & mushrooms)

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner with Yorkshire puds

dinner -  porridge or toast

Monday 

dinner -  smoked salmon omelette

Tuesday 

dinner -  Japanese dish, Horenso No Shira-ae - a vegetarian dish involving tofu and spinach plus Kyuri no sunomono - cucumber and seaweed salad (or a ham sandwich if it turns out yucky !!)

Wednesday 

lunch - chicken with a seasoning sachet of some description with veggies and rice

dinnerteriyaki duck with fried noodles

Thursday 

dinner - shepherd's pie

Friday

dinner - prawn curry


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...