Friday 27 March 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 27/3


On to a busy week of after-school meetings so I'm back to family faves that I can throw together blindfolded !

Saturday 

lunch - time to start the weekend with a trip to McDonalds for the soft play - salmon salad for me

dinner - Madhouse Daddy hasn't made soup for a while so maybe he'll make his signature veggie soup - I need to dust off the bread machine too

Sunday

lunch - traditional Sunday roast - probably chicken, maybe pork

dinner -  sandwiches or apple cinnamon baked porridge

Monday 

dinner -  chicken & veg pie with garlic mash

Tuesday 

dinner -  chicken pesto pasta with cherry tomatoes and mushrooms

Wednesday 

lunch - homemade hamburgers and spicy wedges with salad

dinner - chilli con carne and rice

Thursday 

dinner - ham and cheese toasties

Friday

dinner - chicken chasseur casserole with baked potatoes


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...