Friday 13 May 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 13/5



Not sure how much we'll stick to the plan this week because we'll have the French grandparents visiting but we're still not sure when or for how long at the time of writing this plan ! Monday is a bank holiday (again!) and on Friday I'll be on a school trip to Canterbury for the day so everyone will be fending for themselves !

Saturday 

lunch - possibly McDonalds if the Madhouse grandparents haven't arrived yet - if not spaghetti carbonara

dinner -  soup or BBQ

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or BBQ depending on the weather

dinner - sandwiches or leftovers

Monday 

lunch - special fried rice with leftover meat (from the roast or BBQ) and added veggies

dinner - cottage pie

Tuesday 

dinner - haggis & chorizo empanadas with rice and salsa

Wednesday 

lunch - hash brown cheeseburgers with baked beans

dinner - pan-fried marinaded chicken breasts with spicy couscous & ratatouille

Thursday 

dinner - chicken or pork curry with rice

Friday 

dinner - I won't be around so I'm guessing cereal or sandwiches !

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

5 comments:

  1. I tend to vary my meals and keep it simple especially for the kids. I tend to plan for the next 3 days and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh using some of your meal suggestions for a nice change at mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try and do a weekly meal plan with things from my fridge/freezer but never stick to it and end up buying more food instead. ::/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always try and do a weekly meal plan with things from my fridge/freezer but never stick to it and end up buying more food instead. ::/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do a stocktake in the fridge/freezer then write the meal plan and the week's shopping list at the same time - would that help ?!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...