Friday 20 May 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 20/5



I knew May was going to be busy but phewee ... can I have a rest soon?! In amongst all the school trips, end of term marking and family visits, Harry Styles is in town so I'm spending stupid amounts of time standing outside of his hotel and following him around the different filming sites because the kids want to meet him. (Sophie managed today but only quickly so she wants to keep trying !) I'm planning quick meals this week just in case !

Saturday 

lunch - possibly McDonalds but we have Juliette's open day at her new secondary school (for September)

dinner -  soup or toasted sandwiches

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or BBQ depending on the weather

dinner -  leftover soup or salad

Monday 

dinner - leftover bbq or chicken curry with rice

Tuesday 

dinner - accras (Martiniquaise fish nuggets) with salsa & rice

Wednesday 

lunch - hash brown cheeseburgers with baked beans (got bumped off the menu last week)

dinner - Spanish chicken with couscous & ratatouille

Thursday 

dinner - Spanish tortilla

Friday 

dinner - spaghetti carbonara

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the school visit!
    We're hoping for a BBQ tomorrow. I hope the weather is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it's going to rain so BBQ got ditched in favour of roast pork !

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely, I need to be more creative with cooking. Perhaps a meal plan would help with that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like looking at other people's menu plans for new ideas too :)

      Delete
  3. I always intend to plan menus, but usually just end up scratching around in the freezer when I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I always used to do but there was always that panic of not knowing what was in there that could be made up quickly. It works out cheaper shopping with a list for specific meals too and it's cut down on food waste too. I don't always stick rigidly to plan but I couldn't work without one now !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...