Over twenty years after the publication of her first book, Annabel Karmel, the UK ’s number one parenting author, is launching her first range of organic baby purées in pouches. Annabel Karmel’s organic purées are based of some of the most popular recipes from her books, and made with the best possible ingredients that you could find in your own kitchen.
Tested extensively on babies, the taste of natural, home cooked food, allow babies to develop healthy eating habits early in life and helps them make the transition to family food and avoid fussy eaters.
Annabel’s pouches (130g) are perfect for busy mums and dads who don’t always have time to cook from scratch or for those that feel unsure of how to start introducing meat and fish to their baby’s diet.
The range comprises of: Sunday Best Roast Chicken, Cosy Cottage Pie, Scrumptious Salmon & Sweet Potato, Lovely Lentils & Tomato, Tasty Chicken & Butternut Squash, Fruity Apple, Pear & Blueberry.
Suitable from six months, they are available in Sainsbury’s and Tesco.
for more information : www.annabelkarmel.com
To celebrate the new launch, I am very pleased to be able to give 5 lucky Madhouse Family Reviews readers the chance to win five sets of the full range (that’s 6 purees each)
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my blogposts (other giveaways don't count !)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 19/9/12
Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter. If I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner.
Other competitions you may be interested in :