Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday weigh-in : Back on track !




START WEIGHT : 91.4kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK (a month ago) : 83.2kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 81.8kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.6kg
STILL TO GO : 15.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -1.4kg

Well, as I told you last week, I took the whole month of August off my healthy eating plan, as I had little control over what I'd be eating at the grandparents' or in Tunisia anyway, and put 2.2kg back on, which isn't all that bad when I think of all the buttery cakes, cocktails, fish & chips, KFC and ice creams that were consumed !

This week, I was craving lots of salads, jacket potatoes and soups - not sure if it's because that was what I didn't get to eat over the summer or if it's the SlimPod effect kicking in (although I haven't listened to it lately) but no complaints here.

That's not to say that it was all I ate though. The beauty of WeightWatchers Online is that nothing is forbidden fruit as long as you calculate all the ProPoints and don't exceed your limits. This week, I shared a bag of Skittles with the girls (only 2 ProPoints for 1/3 of a bag - very reasonable I thought !), ate lots of healthy biscuits I bought (Special K Biscuit Moments and the Go Ahead range) and sampled raspberry chocolate truffles, so I certainly haven't been depriving myself.

I've just jumped on the scales and ... ta-da ... I've lost 1.4kg this week. Woohoo, that's most of what I put back on which is great news. Scurries off to update my MyFitnessPal badges and ticker with a big smile on my face!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


I can't wait to catch up with my weight-loss buddies and hope they had a fabulous week too :

Jane at 7hippopotamus 


 Sarah at Life in a Break Down 

Anybody else want to join in with our weekly weigh-in link up ?


Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefited from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.

10 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congratulations, that's an amazing result. I fear I can put off my own weigh in no longer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck and don't worry if you have a blip, you'll lose it again in no time xx

      Delete
  2. Yesss!!!! Well done Cheryl, I'm really pleased for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so with you on this one, always going back to Weight Watchers everytime. My mam is on their new one now and she says it is so much better and the weight is starting to fall off her now. Good luck with the weight loss... Ive lost 4 stone and 1 more to go and thats me done... plenty of excercise too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping with the slim pod that I will keep the weight off. Dropped a dress size, which I am really happy with-starting to get my mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well donr thats fab ... my daughter is 7 months old and I keep putting off the diet ... really need the motivation you have.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My youngest has just turned 3 and it's only now that I'm shifting the baby weight so don't worry about that ! lol xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...