Sunday 16 September 2012

Sunday weigh in - another babystep forward



START WEIGHT : 91.4kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 81.7kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 81.2kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  10.2kg
STILL TO GO : 15.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.5kg


This week was going to be a bit of an unknown because I'm back to eating at the school canteen so have very little control over what I eat. I may take a bowl of side salad thinking it's a healthy starter, only to find it's absolutely drenched in calorie-laden dressing.

This morning, I was therefore very chuffed to jump on the scales and find I've lost 1/2kg this week - woohoo ! That takes me down to 81.2kg so I'm really hoping to get into the 80 point somethings next week. I've just been to check and my lowest weight just before heading off on holiday was 80.8kg so I'm almost back there.

And from there, who knows ? How low can you go ?!

Don't forget to call in on my weight-loss buddies, fingers crossed they all had a good week too :

Jane at 7hippopotamus 



Anybody else want to join in with our weekly weigh-in link up ?


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefited from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL ! How are you doing ? You're using the SlimPod aren't you?

      Delete
  2. Well done Cheryl, so pleased for you. Good luck for next week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have to go and check your blogpost too ... Fingers crossed ! xxx

      Delete
  3. Doing well Cheryl. So need to do something myself. Cutting down and a bit more exercise doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, I don't feel like I'm doing a great deal to get these results so I feel like a bit of a fraud ! - but I think that's the SlimPod doing it all subconsciously so I keep making healthy choices without thinking about it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...