Monday 26 November 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #9 Making the washing up more pleasant !


Madhouse Daddy Mike made a lovely bacon and vegetable soup for tea  the other day - yum ! Perfect for a chilly, wet evening when you're feeling under the weather with a cold. That did mean it was my turn to do the washing-up though (isn't it always ?!) so I headed off to the kitchen and - yuck - had to retrieve the washing up sponge that always ends up hidden underneath all the greasy, filthy pots and pans that need cleaning. I always hate picking it out of the sink covered in cold grease and dirty water so I decided to try out my VELCRO® stick on pads.



Ta-da - I used the pads to stick it on the window frame just above the sink so it's at hand, free from grease and grime, whenever I need it. Washing-up is certainly less unpleasant now !



Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea, I can't believe how many fab used there are for Velcro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...