Friday 30 November 2012

Well done Tesco - Supermarket of the Year again !



I often share news of the fab bargains that you can grab at the regular Tesco Baby Events (great for stocking up on cut-price nappies and other baby essentials) so it didn't come as much of a surprise to learn that Tesco has won Supermarket of the Year Award, for the third year in a row, at this year’s Mother & Baby Awards. The Mother & Baby Awards are now in their 20th year and this is the first time in Mother & Baby history that the same retailer has won this prestigious award three years in a row. Tesco emailed me to thank me for supporting them over the past couple of years and asked me to extend their thanks to all Madhouse Family Reviews followers on their behalf. They also gave me a sneaky update that there is something exciting in the works for January - I for one can't wait to see what that will be ! 

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. oooh wonder what's happening in January? Hopefully lots of bargains because I do like a good January sale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new tesco promotions :) Excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...