Sunday 11 November 2012

Glamorous Dream Outfit Blogger Competition

Glamorous are running a competition exclusively for bloggers,  asking them to create a collage or wish list style post of their dream Glamorous outfit with a budget of £200 – the winner will receive the £200 to buy whatever they like from the website and there will also be two runners up who can choose an item of their choice from the website.

Well, that sounds like the perfect excuse for going and playing on Polyvore again so here's my outfit.


Biker Chic



Coral denim jeans, £25 / Charcoal Fleck with Chain Collar Knit Jumper | Glamorous UK, £32 / Studded Biker Boots, £35 / Diamante Skull Tote Bag in Black, £26 / Animal Print Silk Scarf, £25



I love the warm orangey colour of the jeans, reminiscent of the carved pumpkins and leaf piles that are everywhere at the moment. The chunky knit jumper looks smart but snuggly and warm, well suited for workwear or chilling out at the weekend. The animal-print scarf adds a touch of elegance, but the "rock chic" biker boots and skull bag add a fun, "bad girl" edge to the outfit.

The whole lot comes in at a very reasonable £143 so I have plenty of my £200 budget left over.

The top ten outfits will be featured on the Glamorous Facebook page. If I'm lucky enough to see mine featured on there, I'll be asking you all to vote for my outfit so feel free to click through and see if it's on there! If you decide to enter, leave me a link to your post and I'll go and have a look but get your skates on, it's the last day to enter !

Disclosure : This is my entry to the Glamorous "choose your dream outfit" blogger competition.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


Our T shirt design contest entries


4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit apart from the scarf! I discovered Polyvore only a couple of weeks back, it's better than Pinterest for oufit creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you win? I absolutely love the boots and bag! Really nice outfit and the orange is so lovely and colourful for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...