Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday weigh-in : Seventh Heaven !



Despite my good intentions, I was expecting this week to be a disaster. It's been totally manic so eating healthily has been the last thing on my mind, especially with parent-teacher evenings on Tuesday and Thursday nights meaning I got home at 8.45pm and then 9.45pm. Luckily I had some leftover soup awaiting me on Tuesday (courtesy of Madhouse Daddy Mike) and my slow-cooker had a healthy meal ready and waiting on Thursday.

My mp3 player ran out of juice mid-week and I haven't had a chance to look for the cable to recharge it yet so I haven't been listening to the SlimPod much this week. My SlimPod journal ground to a halt too through lack of time and general zombie-ness due to tiredness so I wasn't expecting much.

It was therefore a lovely surprise to jump on the scales and see - woohoo - a seven - at last ! 79.4kg, but the first figure was the most important psychologically. First of my new targets reached ! Ooh more good news - as I updated my weight tracker on WeightWatchers, a pop-up informed me I've lost my first 7lbs since starting with them and gave me a big silver star. A dancing silver star at that ! How ridiculous that this makes me feel incredibly smiley !! Ooh my MyFitnessPal badges are joining in the general mood of celebration and boosting my confidence even more too - I've lost precisely 12.5kg so they've clicked over to showing 13kg lost ! :) Good day all round today !

Right, my next short-term goal - get to the point where my "**lbs to go" is lower than my "**lbs lost". Not far to go now so hopefully it'll only take me a couple more weeks ...

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 80.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 79.4kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  12.5kg
STILL TO GO : 13.4kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.7kg


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Good luck to everyone else in the weight-loss gang and, for all you SlimPodders or would-be Slimpodders, there is a weekly #SlimPodClub twitter party at @ThinkingSlimmer at 8.30pm on Tuesdays which is a great place to compare notes, get advice and share weightloss tips and success stories. :)

The fab linky that Sarah created is back again this week so you can all add your blogposts again - and the amazing thing is, you can add it to any of the blogs featuring it and you'll show up on all of them. How cool is that ?! You'll also get loads of lovely comments to cheer you on or cheer you up, depending on how your week has been ! Good luck everyone - I look forward to reading your posts.








Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefitted from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant result and how great to have all that motivation :)
    Good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You are doing really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great result, Cheryl! You are doing fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay well done on the loss and starting with a 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased for you Cheryl, what a fantastic week, well done. Good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee! Great news, congratulations. I hope that we'll see you achieving your next goal really soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! You are doing really well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done that is fantastic!! I really need to lose weight and posts like this give me the incentive

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, that's brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done that is fab! I am up to 4 stone 10lbs loss now (29.93kg) - still a bit more to go but not a lot! You are doing great keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice job! You're doing so well! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...