Tuesday 20 November 2012

We'll be Baking Mad here at The Madhouse !



Just yesterday, I shared some photos of the amazing prize pack that I received from The Fairtrade Foundation, packed with Fairtrade ingredients and lovely retro kitchenware goodies, for winning the Bake It Fair blogger challenge. But I need to make even more space in the kitchen cupboards now because I've just received my prize pack from Baking Mad for winning their Children in Need bake-off with our Pudsey-fly Cakes too !



The pack is absolutely bursting (just like my baking cupboard now !) with Silver Spoon and Billingtons products that I can't wait to incorporate into some fun baking projects with the kids. There are some old favourites - we love the strawberry chocolate buttons and the chocolate letters and numbers for decorating cakes - but there are some totally new ones that we've never tried before that sound lovely too. The lemon and strawberry flavoured icing sugar sounds great for knocking up instant flavoured icing for cupcakes so I'm looking forward to experimenting with that.

Thanks to Baking Mad for sending through such a lovely prize.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


My fabulous Fairtrade Big Fair Bake prize package

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...