Saturday 24 November 2012

What's your #partypose? blogger challenge

I haven't had a play on Polyvore for a while so I was quite pleased when a new fashion blogger challenge popped into my inbox. This time it's for boohoo.com and the brief was to style my perfect party outfit for under £100.


What’s your #Partypose?


What’s your #Partypose? by cherylp59 featuring silver shoes



 / Silver shoes, £35 / Clutch purse, £10 / Black jewelry, £10

Ta-da ! All for a very reasonable £95 so well within my budget. I'm not sure I'd be able to walk far in those shoes but I love the sparkly look, which is perfect for Christmas parties ! The beaded top and leggings look really comortable though and could be dressed up or down as work wear or a party outfit, as required.

If you'd like to take part, you can find out how at http://blog.boohoo.com/post/36143386728/whats-your-partypose. If you do, leave me a link to your blogpost in the comments - I'd love to see what you come up with :)


Disclosure : This is my entry for the Boohoo.com What's your #partypose? blogger challenge.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Glamorous Dream Outfit Blogger Competition


Next Winter Wardrobe Bloggers Competition

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, not bad at all for just £95. Good luck with the competition. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great competition. Here's my entry
    http://redrosemummy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/boohoocom-partypose-blogger-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...