We've just reviewed Moshi Monsters Musical Mystery Tour which, as well as being a lovely hard-backed book with glossy pages packed with colourful pictures and puzzles, has some Augmented reality animations that - via you computer and webcam - will propel you into the story. How magical is that ?! You can read our Moshi Monsters Augmented Reality book review here.
I have two copies of the Moshi Monsters Augmented Reality book to give away to two Madhouse Family Reviews readers.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my other blogposts (other giveaways don't count!)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box below, with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 24/11/12
Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter. If I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner.