Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Well, that was a flop !


Well, last week, I was back with a plan, full of enthusiasm and determined to have a great week. This week, I jumped on the scales and it was a no-change : could be worse I guess but I was hoping for a loss. In my defence, it's that time of the month and I'm feeling all bloated so hopefully next week will be better ! Yeah, yeah - excuses already !

Positives of the week

- well, it wasn't a gain !

- I stuck to most of what I wanted to achieve but there's still room for improvement - I've dusted off the fitbug and my steps are still around 12,000 - time to dust off the wiifit too !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back on track - get back into the 80's. (Fail - I'll repeat for next week)


This week's targets : Get back on track - get back into the 80's.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's 
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight 
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 90.6kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 90.6kg (BMI 33.7)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  3.1kg
STILL TO GO : 20.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)












get the InLinkz code




Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


12 comments:

  1. No change is better than my 2lb gain! We all get to points in our weight loss where we plateau I think. Hope that you get back on track this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true ... but this was supposed to be the big jump back in to getting back on track ! lol - ah well, next week is another chance :)

      Delete
  2. Try not to be too disheartened. I gained 1lb on my first week back!

    Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh that makes me feel better - maybe it's the body adjusting or something !

      Delete
  3. A maintain is always better than a gain I think! I love my fitbit, now school is back I get around 11'000 a day and it keeps me motivated #Weightlosswednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble with the fitburg is that it doesn't give you any indication on the device itself, you have to look on the app so I don't find out until I get home and look on the ipad. It would definitely be more motivating if I could see it throughout the day

      Delete
  4. I always used to notice a 2lb gain around TOTM - damn bloating. Even maintaining is hard chick so you are doing something right - you crack on as you are, it's great to see you with such a renewed sense of vigour! Come onnnnnn we can do it! Push through this barrier and we will be skinny minnies for Christmas! :) Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I always love your ethusiasm ! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks chick - you are awesome and you can do this!!xxx

      Delete
    3. You should become a life coach ! :)

      Delete
  5. We often have people gain at our class after a really good week, they then having a HUGE loss the following week so fingers crossed for you!

    #WeightLossWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There does often seem to be a week's lag - strange !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...