Friday 11 September 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 11/9/15



I think my slow cooker will be working overtime if this grotty weather continues !

Saturday 

lunch - spaghetti and meatballs or possibly Turkish Kofte

dinner - soup of some description & a chunk of homemade bread


Sunday

lunch - roast dinner - maybe chicken, maybe pork - with roast potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy ...

dinner - leftover soup or a sandwich

Monday 

dinner - tartiflette

Tuesday 

dinner - fruity chicken tagine

Wednesday 

lunch - Jamaican Jerk chicken with rice and mango salsa

dinner - homemade spring rolls or samosas with salad

Thursday 

dinner - grilled salmon with potatoes and veggies

Friday

dinner - spaghetti bolognese (or I might see if I have a jar of pasta sauce lurking in the back of the cupboard as I'll be getting home from work late)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

4 comments:

  1. Like your menu plan - all looks good & healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a quick throw-it-all-together-without-recipes one to ease me back into work ! :)

      Delete
  2. Everything sounds lovely, especially the fruity chicken tagine x #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A menu plan is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...