Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunday weigh in : Where did the week go?!


I had a plan ... listening to the SlimPod, jumping back on the WiiFit, getting out for long walks ... then the week went ABSOLUTELY MANIC ! Oodles of paperwork and phone calls to parents at work, back-to-school paperwork to chase up at home, Juliette's appointments to get her braces fitted ... When I fell into bed on Friday night, I felt so lousy, I thought it was the on-set of flu but I think it was just tiredness!

 I didn't achieve half of what I set out to and I felt like it was a total fail this week, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a  loss when I jumped on the scales. When I think about it, I did manage to eat reasonably well for most of the week (a seafood salad rather than steak and chips when we went out for lunch, a SlimFast for lunch on Monday, soup, a salad at McDonalds ...) and I must have totted up some serious mileage with all my running around !

Positives of the week

- It was a totally manic week with no time to think about anything but I still managed to stay on track

- Back into the 80's (just) - yay ! First short term target crossed off my list.

The badges are on the move : from 7lb lost/54lb to go to 8lb lost/53lb to go and from 3kg lost to 4kg lost - a babystep in the right direction !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back on track - get back into the 80's. (DONE)


This week's targets : Find the time (or make time) to squeeze in at least one wii fit run - stay in the 80's

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's 
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight 
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 90.6kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 89.9kg (BMI 33.4)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  3.8kg
STILL TO GO : 19.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.7kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)














Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


9 comments:

  1. Well done on the loss. I love your wise words at the top, I always feel sad if it's just 0.5 lbs, but as you say it adds up. One day Cheryl, we'll get there, good luck for next week. And dust off that slimpod, I've just started mine again, and actually left food on my plate today. It's just 10 minutes as you're falling to sleep and as you once told me it really does help. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kick up the bum - I'll go and listen to it now ! xx

      Delete
  2. Yesssss lady! You are back on track again, despite you having a crazy week! See, the scales always surprise you when you least expect it! Hope you can get back on track with the WiiFit again - it was great to see you so positive about it! Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday and hope to see you again this week! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your loss! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done I always find it difficult t keep my mojo up when trying to cut back a bit with your words still ringing in my ears I,m going to try harder to succeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck - getting in the right, positive frame of mind is the biggest battle :)

      Delete
  5. I love the quote at the beginning! I am hoping to get and keep my motivation going again. Well done on the loss, I hope you were just tired and did not have the flu x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...