Tuesday 29 March 2016

Cadbury Dairy Milk Mixed Buttons review


Not all of the chocolate that we have been eating lately at The Madhouse has been egg-shaped. Cadbury kindly sent us through a couple of bags of their brand new Dairy Milk Mixed Buttons to try out.


They are a mixture of milk chocolate and white chocolate buttons so if you can't decide which type of creamy chocolate is your favourite, they're perfect ! They're also great for sharing as a family, in front of the TV or on a long walk in the country (in my experience, refuelling on chocolate makes kids forget about their legs aching and their feet hurting !). I was impressed to see that it's about a 50-50 split between the two types of chocolate so there are no squabbles !


Inspired by the picture on the bag, we have also been playing noughts and crosses with them. Everyone is keen to win because the winner gets to eat the whole board ! The 115g sharing bags have an RRP of £1.99 and they've been really popular, here at The Madhouse.


These weren't the only Cadbury's goodies to arrive for Easter though. The postie also dropped off this lovely bag of chocolate eggs with a brilliant hat with rabbit ears. I will have to practise the Cadbury Caramel bunny's sultry voice (which obviously involves lots of taking it easy by eating a bar of gooey-licious Cadbury's Caramel while wearing the hat !). That's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it !

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Like the inventive noughts and crosses game. Sounds fun and nice for the winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen the kids try so hard to win noughts and crosses !!

      Delete
  2. I have not noticed the cadbury mixed buttons yet. My daughter prefers white chocolate and me milk so great for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not noticed the cadbury mixed buttons yet. My daughter prefers white chocolate and me milk so great for us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...