Sunday 27 March 2016

Sunday weigh-in : A nice surprise


This week has been another hectic one - luckily things should calm down a bit next week and then it's a fortnight off, phew ! - so I've been eating lots of rubbish. Chocolates in the staff room, frozen pizza when I got in late from work, very greasy meat at the canteen, ... On top of that, there has been no time for getting out walking or running at all as my half days off were taken up with inset days and meetings. I almost skipped weighing in today because I didn't want to know what the scales were going to say, but in the end, I decided to face the music and I'm glad I did - it's a 700g loss ! Goodness knows how I managed that but I'll take it, thank you very much ! 

Positives of the week

- I've been eating a fair bit of convenience food this week but did balance it out with soup and haven't been snacking, which probably helps. I've been eating breakfasts too, which could be a good thing and have also started taking water in to work to drink throughout the day - I'll have to keep it going and see it has a positive effect.

- The badges are back on the move - from 50lb to go/11lb lost/5kg lost to 48lb to go/13lb lost/6kg lost. That's more like it :)

Current targets 

Last week's target :  It's another manic week so just cut myself some slack and try to avoid a gain. (DONE with bells on !)


This week's targets : Take some me-time, whether that be sitting on the settee with the kids watching a film or getting out for a run - I need to regroup ! Plan ahead with the slow cooker to avoid freezer diving when I get in late from work.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  :  88.6kg 
WEIGHT TODAY :  87.9kg (BMI 32.6)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.8kg
STILL TO GO : 17.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.7kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)





Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



Hijacked By Twins

6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work -the secret is perseverance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work -the secret is perseverance

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the loss, glad you decided to weigh in! The scales often surprise us, when we think we've done well it's a gain, when we expect to gain it's a loss! Very strange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed this too - and there's sometimes a delay of a week !

      Delete
  4. Congratulations :) You deserve a loss after all the hard work you've been putting in looking after sick children and having extra school work to do in addition to your normal teaching - maybe it's all the adrenaline that's burnt off some of those pounds? Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...