Friday 4 March 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 4/3

We're into March - time to get through some winter warmers for maybe the last time before thinking of more spring-oriented recipes. I'm going to revisit some of my past globecooking recipes to clear out some of my spices too. Looking at the pictures, none of it looks pretty this week but it tastes gorgeous !

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds, for the soft play - if not fishfingers, rice & sweetcorn


dinner - lentil or chickpea & bacon soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner

dinner - sandwiches or leftover soup

Monday 

dinner - chicken & sausage pie with mash & peas

Tuesday 

dinner -  chicken & sweet potato colombo from my Martinique Kitchen Trotter box

Wednesday 


lunch - Minnesotan hotdish but this time, using creamed chicken instead of mince


dinner -  bobotie with rice

Thursday 

dinner - I think there will be a fridge full of leftovers by now !

Friday 


dinner - I will attempt to recreate Peruvian Carapulcra with fresh instead of dehydrated potato

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!Yummy .....delicious food

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAN5SnpxGVs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...