Sunday 6 March 2016

Sunday weigh-in : Other things on my mind !


Well last week, just after blogging my weigh-in post, I did go out for a run, right behind rather than with Sophie because she got fed up of waiting ! But that was it as far as my good intentions went because the week spiralled out of control.

Monday and Tuesday were majorly hectic, helping a new supply teacher settle in at work and marking piles and piles of tests. Thursday was a whole day of training for the new school reform, in a local school which has a brilliant canteen with loads of healthy choices - fresh fruit salads, salad wraps, you name it ! But Friday it all went pear-shaped when I got a phone call to go and collect Pierre from school because he was poorly. The whole weekend has revolved around trying to get his temperature down so I have had no time, energy or inclination to get out running or worry about what we're eating !

I jumped on the scales as an afterthought this morning, after breakfast, and discovered a no change, which is better than I was expecting.

Positives of the week

- Sometimes weightloss is the last thing on your mind and this week was one of those weeks. I made good choices in the early part of the week though (Slim Fast bar for lunch, healthy choices as far as possible)

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get rid of the rest of that rogue kilo to get back to the lower end of the 87's. (FAILED)


This week's targets : I'll be at home all week looking after Pierre so I'll make a concerted effort to up my water intake and try to get on the Wii Fit a couple of times.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  :  87.8kg (BMI 32.6)
WEIGHT TODAY :  87.8kg (BMI 32.6)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.9kg
STILL TO GO : 17.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0g

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










get the InLinkz code




Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



Hijacked By Twins

6 comments:

  1. Pas de changement, c'est déjà pas mal. Les débuts de vacances ont été un peu trop chargés en nourriture pour moi mais depuis 4 jours on se rattrape avec beaucoup de sport (ski, raquettes, patins, snowboard, ...). Pas de changement pour moi non plus mais j'espère sincèrement que la semaine prochaine sera meilleure ;-) Allez, on continue ! ps : j'espère que ton fils va mieux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. il commence à aller mieux, mais je suis crevée alors pas de sport pour moi cette semaine, je crois !

      Delete
  2. It's hard to manage weight loss & healthy eating alongside 'real life'! This week I have also had a sick child - and then I got sick (on Mother's Day - yay me!). This is when I get really frustrated that I'm the only one that 'knows' how to eat healthily out of the 2 parent sin this house - grrrrr! Still weight maintenance against all odds is something to be celebrated! #BloggingToJogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true ! Sometimes our best intentions gets waylaid because real life takes over ! :)

      Delete
  3. It is amazing how addictive weight loss can be and then life happens and it is the last thing on your mind. Hope Pierre is feeling better now! I love the sound of the canteen with salad wraps etc, I am actually quite jealous! Can't wait to start tucking into wraps... maybe when the weather is a little warmer and I am off the shakes! Hope you are having a good week chick, maintaining is awesome, especially if you went off track a little. Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday and hope you can join in again! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Pierre gets better quickly - sometimes as a mum you just have to put yourself at the back of the queue in your needs and wants - hopefully you can return to more organised planning of healthier meals soon. Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...