Wednesday 30 March 2016

My wins for February and March

One of my new year's resolutions was to make some time to get back into entering competitions to see if I could win some nice treats for me and the kids, and I got off to a great start. At the start of February, I did a blogpost detailing all the lovely prizes that I'd won in December and January. Things trailed off in February and I thought my lucky streak had ended, but they seem to have picked up again in March, albeit it mainly with small but nevertheless useful wins.


I won a big bottle of Carex shower cream from somewhere, but I have no idea where.


I got another Ooharr face mask - it was for the first 1000 people to follow on twitter, facebook and instagram so was pretty much a dead cert !


My next prize was a big bottle of Dettol surface cleanser on twitter.


This selection of Elvive Extraordinary Clay products came from an online competition on the L'Oréal newsletter, if I remember correctly.


Sophie got incredibly excited when I won a Fujifilm Instax camera by sharing a holiday photo on twitter.


And I also won a Paddington prize pack with the DVD, CD soundtrack and book from the TIPS website.

I've also won a book and some luxury skincare which haven't arrived yet, so it looks like April is off to a good start :)

Have you had any nice wins lately ?

8 comments:

  1. Really nice wins! Especially the camera, nice one, enjoy it all x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I think wins are always exciting, however small ! :)

      Delete
  2. Well done! Its been a lot harder to win recently. That camera looks fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started using twitaculous again and that's what people have been saying on there too. The camera is nice but I think the cartridges will work out expensive so I'm not sure how much it will get used !

      Delete
  3. Some great little wins! Like the camera. I think there are a whole lot more people comping these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't entered competitions regularly for years so I'm pleased to see I can still win some bits and bobs :)

      Delete
  4. Well done on your wins, all useful stuff. Hope you have a lucky April :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...