Friday 2 September 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2/9


Last week, I was looking for some capers in the fridge for a recipe that I was making - I was sure I had a jar but it turns out I didn't. I did discover that my entire top shelf of the fridge is packed full of half-used jars of cooking sauces and condiments though, so this week's menu plan is based entirely around using some of them up. Lots of them come from my exotic Kitchen Trotter boxes so it will be a real mixed bag this week !

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds if the kids have their way

dinner - salad or soup of some shape or form

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or BBQ depending on the weather

dinner - leftover soup or bagels with salmon & cream cheese

Monday 

dinner - prawn colombo with salad and mango salsa

Tuesday 

dinner - whisky marmalade glazed chicken with baby potatoes & veg

Wednesday 

lunch - steak with chimichurri sauce, Actifry chips and corn on the cob

dinner - chicken colombo pasta

Thursday 

dinner - Chinese curry (chicken or pork) with noodles

Friday 

dinner - chimichurri rice salad with honey-glazed salmon

Desserts/baking

Pecan pie (or similar, using other nuts)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...