Friday 9 September 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 9/9


We're all getting back into routine and the holidays already seem so far away ! After clearing out the fridge last week, it's time to work through some of my bookmarked recipes.

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds - I like to ease into the weekend with a morning off and we also have Sophie's introductory meeting at her new school

dinner - tomato soup or cheese toasties or possibly both !

Sunday

lunch - we're off to a friend's house for a BBQ

dinner - I doubt very much that anyone will be hungry !

Monday 

dinner - beef tartlets with mash and salad

Tuesday 

dinner - Veal Milanese with sage,boiled potatoes and sweet and sour onions


Wednesday 

lunch - Australian burgers with Actifry chips and spicy coleslaw

dinner - Maple apple chicken with rice

Thursday 

dinner - roast vegetable curry

Friday 

dinner - Sri Lankan prawns with noodles


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

3 comments:

  1. It's my birthday today, so I am trying to figure out a yummy meal to have as a treat :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday - takeaway? or get someone to take you out for a meal ! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...