Tuesday 15 October 2013

Penwizard Why I Love My Mum book review


We were recently given the chance to review a "Why I Love My Mum" book from Penwizard, featuring the ultra-cute Tatty Teddy.


It takes literally seconds to personalise because you only need to do a quick message for the front page and choose between Mum, Mom, Mama, Mummy, Nan, Nanny, Gran, Granny, Grandma or Grandmother within the book. I wanted the book to be from all three of the Madhouse Mini Testers which posed a slight problem as you are only allowed 12 characters, which seemed very short to me. I got around it by using the message part to put "Loads of love from Sophie, Juliette & Pierre xxx"


It's quite a small book - smaller than I expected, to be honest. It measures 15 x 17cm which is a bit bigger than a CD case.


It's very cute though, both in terms of the texts and the drawings. It's bound to melt the heart of any mother or grandmother as a special gift from her children or grandchildren.


It's the perfect stocking filler for Christmas. It's quite expensive for a 24 page paperback book but the awww-factor makes it worth it. Hopefully they'll add a male version next to keep the dads and grandads happy too !

star rating : 4/5

RRP : £9.99


Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Penwizard Peppa Pig Personalised Storybook review


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...