Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday weigh-in : A stride in the right direction !


This week, things just seemed to come together. The phone's repaired and the bathroom plumbing's working again which means I could catch up with the washing which in turn meant I could get rid of the piles of dirty clothes in the bedrooms and start having a clearout. I have a major dejunk planned for the next fortnight as I'm on holiday, so maybe releasing the clutter from the house is having a positive influence in other areas because I didn't really do much this week but I still racked up a loss !

I was delighted to stay in the 83's this week and even more delighted to see that I'm into the 82's today - 82.9kg. A whole kilo off last week :)

Positives of the week

- I managed to squeeze in two endurance jogs on the Wii Fit (2 x 2km) this week. It's a start !

- We have lots of long walks planned for the holidays :)

- After being stuck in the 84's for ages, I hit the 83's last week and the 82's this week - let's hope this pattern continues ! :)

- Last week's badges said 39lb to go and 22lb lost - this week it's 37lb to go and 24lb left to lose. Not too far until the left to lose one takes over the weight loss one ! My ticker struggled to get into double figures but is now up to 11kg lost :)

Current targets 

Last week's target :Get back into routine of listening to SlimPod and using the Wii Fit. Aim for a 1kg loss. (DONE!)

This week's targets : Stay in the 82's. Avoid the Easter chocolates ! Fit in exercise, whether that be long walks or the Wii fit.

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 83.8kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 82.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  10.8kg
STILL TO GO : 14.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.9kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


6 comments:

  1. such a great loss! you're doing amazingly, keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic week well done on your streak hope it carries on next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so too, but being realistic, there's Easter to be dealing with too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you manage to avoid the chocolate? Good luck staying in the 82's, you can do it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few bits but nothing major so I'm hopeful ! :)

      Delete
  5. Fab result and glad things are a little calmer for you, well done for getting in the early 80's.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...