Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Phew, a loss !


I feel like it's been absolutely ages since I managed to get on the Wii Fit. I always have a very small window of opportunity in between getting home from work and heading back out on the school run and this week, that me-time has been eaten up by dealing with various workmen trying to fix our bath (blocked then leaked through the ceiling - grrr) and phone (no signal for the last TWO MONTHS !). I've been walking lots and eating pretty well but I was expecting a no-change this week.

I just jumped on the scales and in fact, it's a 400g loss. Not a huge amount but I'm happy with that, especially as it nudges me back into the 83 point somethings, after way too long bouncing around in the 84's !

Positives of the week

-  My "pounds left to lose" badge now starts with a 3 - yay ! My weight is into the 83 point somethings - double yay !

- I've eaten lots of soup this week and went back to eating salad instead of a burger at McDonald's.

- I did eat chocolate a few times this week but stopped at a couple of squares. A little of what you fancy does you good. And the SlimPod means that a little bit is all you fancy :)

- One day at the school canteen, the only desserts available were ice creams. I took one but didn't fancy it so I gave it to a colleague !

- We went out for a lovely long walk to the beach and I took the pedometer - just over 7km, 14000 steps and 370 calories burned.  Plus a lot of fun with the kids.


Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back on the Wii Fit - four times would be fab but I'll go for minimum two. Let's get back to 83 point something too. (FAILED first part, DONE for the second)


This week's targets : Get back into routine of listening to SlimPod and using the Wii Fit. Aim for a 1kg loss.

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 84.2kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 83.8kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.9kg
STILL TO GO : 15.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.4kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)








Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


13 comments:

  1. Great work! I'm going to try and start getting my own weight off again after putting on even more over the start of this year. Not sure whether I'll be blogging it this time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it keeps me on track when I read back over past weeks and see what worked and what didn't! :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work, a loss it a loss and it all adds up! It sounds like you've had a really positive week and made some great decisions. I always find that life just gets in the way sometimes, I've not had a great week for exercise myself but this can't be helped and it is better than having the time but not doing any exercise!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your outlook - you're always really positive too :) Thanks for linking up xx

      Delete
  3. Moving in the right direction - nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Graham, hope your numbers are going the right way too :)

      Delete
  4. Unexpected losses are always the best well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually got on my wii this week! ....... Well I used the board as a step lol.
    I thing 400g is great well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much to linking up to our Linky! We've linked up to yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you, great result despite all that yucky stress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...